Personal Data (Privacy) Notice for Job Applicant
1. The personal data collected will be used for the purpose of considering your application for employment, and may be transferred to persons within the University and/or authorized third parties which are involved in the recruitment and employment vetting process. In the event that your application is successful, your personal data will be used for the purposes of personnel and University administration.
2. Please make sure that the data are complete and accurate. If the data provided are inaccurate or incomplete, the University may not be able to process your application.
3. The University will keep your personal data confidential but may need to disclose them to other persons for recruitment purpose. Your personal data may also be used for the purpose of recruitment for a similar or different post.
4. Should your application be unsuccessful, the University will retain your personal data for not more than 2 years from the date of rejecting your application.
5. You have the right to access or correct the personal data held on you by the University using the form(s) obtainable from the Data Protection Officer (email address: email@example.com). The University may charge a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs for data access requests.
Modified Date: April 13, 2021